Using our graphical calculator, you can plot graphs an elementary function y=f(x)
1. Select the graph type you want
2. Enter the formula in the formula input box and press the «Enter» or «Build» button on the keyboard
3. To build multiple charts, click add.
4. You can set the color of the graphic function. To do this, click on the black square next to the word «Function y(x)» and select a color.
5. You can zoom in using the scroll mouse, or the +/- button at the bottom, and move in any direction.
6.If the graph is built correctly you can download the screenshot by clicking the save button.